Standalone Payroll Manager
Brewster Partners are pleased to be working exclusively with a global business based in Sheffield who are looking for a Payroll Manager for a standalone position. This is a role which someone can come in and really make their own. There is a lot of exciting change happening in the business and department which means this is not the role for someone wanting boring and repetitive work.
You will be challenged from day one and given plenty of responsibility and the platform to both showcase and develop your skillset from day one.
- Process weekly and monthly payroll end to end
- Process timesheets weekly
- Accurate bonus calculations
- Ensure all starters and leavers are correctly processed
- Accurately process SSP, SMP and furlough
- Ensure payroll period is closed to tight deadlines
- Keep company payroll compliance up to date by ensuring you keep up to speed with latest legislation
- Post payroll journals onto general ledger
- Deal with any queries in an understanding and efficient manner
- Proactively look for ways to improve processes
- Maintain a professional and dignified working environment for all employees
- Minimum 5 years experience in payroll
- Experience in a payroll manager position or as a standalone payroll officer
- Understanding of latest legislation and initiative to keep abreast of any changes
- An analytical mindset and eye for detail
- Experience with complex payrolls
- Excellent Excel Skills
If this role sounds of interest please click apply or get in touch!
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Standalone Payroll Manager, Reference: JJ \ 13932JJ". Thank you for your interest.