Accounts Assistant (Practice)
Brewster Partners are proud to be partnering with a well established Accountancy Practice in Sheffield who are fully committed to the development of their staff at all levels. This Practice have ambitious plans for 2021 as well as consistent work flow and investment over the previous 12 months. They are now in the market for an Accounts Assistant to join the team who is looking to be part of an organisation that values and supports their staff to fulfil their potential.
This role will suit someone who has experience ideally within a practice but not necessarily producing full accounts, although this of course is an advantage. If a candidate shows all the right behaviours, they will consider someone without practice experience. You will be given the tools and training and development to succeed within your role.
- Assist in the production of draft client accounts
- Assist with financial statements for sole traders and SME's
- Speak regularly to clients to ensure integrity of financial information
- Supporting with the quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation of Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Ideally experience within an accountancy practice
- As a minimum experience within accounts
- Strong academic track record
- Committed to their own training and development
If this role sounds like a good fit, please click apply!
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Accounts Assistant (Practice), Reference: JJ/13665". Thank you for your interest.