Brewster Partners Charity and Not for Profit are recruiting for a community based charity based in Lambeth. The charity is going through a sustained period of rapid business growth. The business has a unique offering and an exceptional culture. With sites throughout the UK our client is well established and can provide fantastic career opportunities.
Our client is recruiting for a Team Manager. This role is focussed on the delivery of excellent store standards, delivering great service through the store team and helping our members develop, and help continue the continuous improvement methodologies. You will also:
- Ensure that all Health, Safety & Environmental policies, and practices are upheld
- Lead your team through exemplary performance, whilst ensuring of a high performance culture
- Delivering the day-to-day operation of the store
- Lead and develop members of your team to deliver performance against plan, ensuring that this follows the colleagues career development plan
- Drive membership numbers in store
- Monitor KPI’s including: Sales targets, Store audit, Payroll, Footfall, Reduction/Stock waste and membership sign ups
This role will cover 40 hours per week and will be based Monday – Saturday.
- Lead by example and be driven by values
- Manage own workload while working to strict deadlines
- Service focused mind set for both internal and external customers
- Confident communicator with excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
This is a forward thinking organisation offering up to £29,000 as well as many other above industry benefits.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Team Manager, Reference: JH / TEMAN". Thank you for your interest.