Brewster Partners are currently supporting a highly successful technology company based in Nottingham who are looking to recruit a Technical Contracts Administrator.
This is a full time role, with hybrid working opportunities.
Within this role you will work in through processing of contract additions, deletions, and changes, whilst managing all aspects of the contracts database. As well as this you will:
- Ensure that planned parts are sent to the correct location
- Deal with queries from the Customer Support Team
- Inform the wider team of new contracts
- Work closely with account managers to ensure the smooth onboarding of new customers
- Previous experience within a similar role or one within administration
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to prioritise and work as part of a team
- Proactive approach
- 25 days annual leave
- Employee Cash Plan
- Excellent training opportunities
- Death in service (2 x salary)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Potential for hybrid working
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Contracts Administrator, Reference: JH / TECHCONTADM". Thank you for your interest.