Brewster Partners are recruiting for a food retail business in Barnsley. The company is going through a sustained period of rapid business growth as they continue to win multiple industry awards. The business has a unique offering and an exceptional culture. With sites throughout the UK our client is well established and can provide fantastic career opportunities.
This role is based in Barnsley, is full time (40 hours) and permanent. The hours of work are between 6am-11pm any 5 over 7 days per week.
As Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading a team to ensure the highest standards are maintained. You will assist the section leader in co-ordinating the team of colleagues to ensure of achieving store SLA’s, whilst assisting colleagues to consistently deliver outstanding performance. As well as:
- Communicate with and co-ordinate the team of departmental colleagues to consistently deliver an excellent department
- Support the section leader with any departmental tasks that are required
- Ensure that all Health, Safety & Environmental policies and practices are upheld
- Continuously review waste within your department and seek solutions to reduce wastage where possible
- Create an engaging department where colleagues are trusted by our members
- Support the section leader and assist with development plans of colleagues
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to effectively plan and organise workloads
- Lead by example and uphold the clients values at all times
- To be flexible and adaptable to support the needs of the business
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Possessing a want and desire to develop and progress within your role
This is a brand new store, with scope for development for the successful person. An hourly rate of £9.55 p/h as well as other above industry benefits
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Team Leader, Reference: JH / TEALEA". Thank you for your interest.