Brewster Partners are recruiting for a food retail business in Southampton. The company is going through a sustained period of rapid business growth as they continue to win multiple industry awards. The business has a unique offering and an exceptional culture. With sites throughout the UK our client is well established and can provide fantastic career opportunities.
This role is based in Southampton.
As Section Leader, you will be responsible for leading a team to ensure the highest standards are maintained. Working closely with the wider store management team to lead and manage colleagues across the store you will endeavour to deliver a fantastic service to members, putting customers at the heart of everything you do. As well as :
- Deliver high store standards and operational statutory compliance across the department ensuring delivery of exceptional member experience and service, quality and product availability
- Responsible for your area of the stores operation and maintaining the department to an exceptional standard
- Plan and lead the daily huddles for your team, that encourage contributions towards sales and product availability
- Analyse departmental data to identify opportunities and risk and use this to develop a plan of action for your department
- To act and deputise for other section leaders and the store manager as and when required
- Be a leader with drive and enthusiasm to deliver the very best results.
- Experience in developing and leading teams in a retail environment is essential.
- Flexible and adaptable to support the needs of the business.
- The capability to work under pressure and be able to multi-task.
- Experience in developing and leading teams, coaching to build competence and confidence which supports high performance
- Ability to effectively plan, organise and manage own and direct reports workloads.
- Proven leadership experience with the ability to motivate others.
- Food Safety – Level 2 required, Level 3 is desirable.
- Ensure that brand integrity is maintained at all times.
- Be comfortable with some heavy lifting
- A DBS check will be required
This is a brand new store, with scope for development for the successful person. A salary of up to £25,700, as well as other above industry benefits
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Section Leader, Reference: JH / SECLEA". Thank you for your interest.