Brewster Partners are currently recruiting for a dynamic business based in Doncaster, who have a vacancy for a Sales Coordinator.
This is a full time, permanent role, based on site.
Within this role you will work as the first point of contact for both in bound sales, as well developing relationships for any after sales requests. As well as providing customer service and technical support and advice to all queries.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Liaise with despatch department for delivery and stock queries
- Discuss updates with customers on all aspects of their orders including deliveries/stock availability and providing information on outstanding order book where required
- Work with escalated issues relating to customer contacts and provide feedback
- Building relationships with clients, whilst being proactive on any orders they may have
- Checking prices and liaising with customers on pricing problems
This role would suit someone with experience of a similar role previously, or someone who is passionate in building relationships with current clients:
- Ability to communicate confidently and professionally
- Good understanding of logistics organisation and requirements
- Confident in building relationships with both clients and internal staff
- Computer literate in Microsoft office and email.
- Competitive salary – up to £23000
- Career progression opportunities
- Excellent training
- Regular social outings, and great team spirit
- On Site Parking
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Sales Coordinator, Reference: JH / SALCOO". Thank you for your interest.