Regional Social Impact Manager
Brewster Partners are recruiting for a national food retail business. The company is going through a sustained period of rapid business growth as they continue to win multiple industry awards. The business has a unique offering and an exceptional culture. With sites throughout the UK our client is well established and can provide fantastic career opportunities.
Our client is recruiting for a Regional Social Impact Manager. This role can be based in either the North West, or London, as travel will be needed between four sites in these locations. This is a full time, permanent role.
Within this role you will manage and drive the development of Community Hub & Community Kitchen courses, initiatives and services, as well as maintaining our clients position at the forefront of social impact thinking and to provide quality planning, implementation and evaluation of social programmes.
As well as this you will lead business development, new programme identification and development, customer relationship management, consultancy and marketing. You will also:
- Manage projects including project design, setting budgets, managing resources, and ensuring good knowledge transfer to team
- Identify and develop new delivery partnerships - with housing providers and more widely across the not-for-profit, social enterprise, public and private sectors
- Work in partnership with key delivery partners, supporting partner delivery, information flows, partner’s engagement with customers and team inputs
- Aim for a social return investment of social programmes and membership via team
- Use of program evaluation data confidently and competently when promoting programs and in particular, being able to articulate the benefits and outcomes
- Travel to four different sites located in the North West, and London; Kirkdale, Halton, Beechwood and Lambeth
- Solution focused mind-set; bringing solutions and opportunities
- Car driver with full UK license and willing to travel
- Good knowledge of social impact methods and confident with both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Experience of managing staff and directing team resources
- Experience of financial projections, budget setting, and budget management
- Ability to engage, communicate and build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders at different levels
- Experience of working on a partnership basis
This is a forward thinking organisation offering up to £30000 for salary, as well as either a company car, or a car allowance of £3000.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Regional Social Impact Manager, Reference: JH / RSIMPMAN". Thank you for your interest.