Brewster Partners Charity & Not for Profit are currently recruiting a Project Coach on a full time, permanent basis, for our client based in Sheffield.
This is a full time, permanent position, offering hybrid working.
Working with 18-24 year olds who are currently unemployed, you will help these people into the labour market. You will also work with previous care leavers in assisting them into education, training, or employment.
You will do this through:
- Maintaining contact with participants and offering personalised support
- Providing in work and/or learning support where applicable
- Engaging with employers training providers in setting clear achievable objectives
- Attending local networking by building relationships and attending local events
The successful person will ideally have worked in a similar position before, as well as having the following attributes:
- Qualified to Level 3 or above in Information, Advice and Guidance, Youth Work, Health and Social care.
- Experience and appreciation of working with clients providing empowering support,
- Possess an understanding and appreciation of issues affecting unemployed people
- Experience of working in an evidenced and outcomes-focused environment
This role offers a fantastic salary of between £25,000, along with hybrid working, and true flexible working opportunities.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Project Coach, Reference: JH / PROCOA". Thank you for your interest.