Brewster Partners Charity and Not for Profit are working with an amazing charity to recruit a Payroll Officer, on a temporary basis for at least 3 months, with the possibility of this being extended.
- Inputting data onto the system to ensure payments are accurate and appropriate
- Liaising with the wider Payroll team
- Working within pensions to ensure the correct deductions and auto enrolment
- Reconciling and process pension payments on a monthly basis
- Ensure all details are correct on employees
- Deal with all associated administration tasks to ensure that the payroll function runs smoothly and effectively.
- We are looking for an organised person who has attention to detail and to know how to prioritise work
- Previous experience within a similar role
- To work within tight deadlines to make sure all are met
- The role requires the ability to work well with others at all levels throughout the company.
- Good Excel skills
A FTE equivalent of circa £25k, as well as other benefits. Hybrid working, as well as flexible working opportunities.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Payroll Officer, Reference: JH / PAYRO". Thank you for your interest.