Brewster Partners are recruiting for a Paralegal for a leading law firm based in Edinburgh, with a global coverage.
As the paralegal you will provide support to a number of lawyers across several disciplines. Within this role you will:
- Undertake legal research
- Document reviewing, checking, and collating
- Drafting letters to clients
- Proof reading of documents
- Involvement with the billing process including writing bill narratives
- Wider administrative support for lawyers
This role would suit someone who has worked in a previous position before, as well as being an enthusiastic individual, someone with an interest within real estate would be beneficial. As well as having:
- A keen eye for detail
- Possess initiative and must be used to dealing with a large workload
- Acting on behalf of senior manager’s clients in establishing funds, as well as buying and selling assets for funds
- Experience in effectively organising and prioritising
- Significant and varied volume of work to defined timescales
- A degree in law would be beneficial
This is a fantastic position, open to an applicant’s level of experience, and is willing to pay from £19,500-£28,000, as well as offering hybrid working. Our client offers fantastic further progression and training opportunities should you wish to explore this.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Paralegal, Reference: JH / PAR". Thank you for your interest.