Brewster Partners are currently recruiting for an Office Manager for a business based in Leeds. This is a full time, role, covering maternity cover.
Office Manager in Leeds urgent required to join a well established, professional business based in Leeds city business. This is a maternity cover role, for around 7 months.
The role offer a mix of office and home working (Monday, Wednesday, Friday in the office) and is centrally based so easily accessible by car and public transport. This role will include:
- Being responsible for facilities and property management, improve efficiency and reduce operating costs
- Responsible for procurement and contract management; review and negotiate all supplier contracts
- Liaising with suppliers including onsite visits, quoting analysis prior to contract negotiations
- As well as ensuring that all members are up to date with their professional insurance, practising certificates etc
- Ensure of compliance with ISO 9001, whilst conducting internal and external audits and management review meetings
- Line manage the assistant Office Manager
- Co-ordinating payroll to ensure staff are paid correctly and on time
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Able to lead and manage a small team
- Keen eye for detail and able to work under pressure; hitting tight deadlines
- Competent in taking minutes of meetings
- Able to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Salary circa £38,000
- 3 days home working a week
- Centrally located
- Above average benefits
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Office Manager, Reference: JH / OFFMAN". Thank you for your interest.