Brewster Partners are currently recruiting for an Office Coordinator for a business based in Rotherham. This is a full time, permanent role, based on site.
This is a full time, permanent, role, based on site.
Within this role you will act as the central point of communication for the marketing department, coordinating the work load to the relevant team member. You will also:
- Identify and distribute internal and external communication
- Maintain the social media presence across all platforms
- Track and monitor key social media analytics
- Coordinate and deliver marketing campaigns alongside the senior members of the marketing department
- Being trend aware and working quickly capitalise on anything you feel may be relevant
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Excellent communicator, able to work with and delegate across all levels of an organisation
- Keen eye for detail and able to work under pressure; hitting tight deadlines
- Very strong administrator and excellent communicator
- Possesses a continuous improvement approach
- Having marketing knowledge/ experience would be beneficial but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity offering circa £25,000 as well as other above average benefits.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Office Coordinator, Reference: JH / OFFCOO". Thank you for your interest.