Managed Bank Account Advisor
Brewster Partners Charity and Not for Profit are currently recruiting for an exciting Managed Bank Account Advisor position based in Leeds on a 12 month contract position, with the every likelihood of the role going permanent.
This role is full and time, and offers hybrid working.
Within this role you will assist users who want to use the managed bank account service, to administer the relevant funding to assist in helping pay for the care and support required.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To monitor support plans and agreed spending levels and pro-actively escalate potential overspend
- You will provide ongoing support to customers as required, dealing with queries and concerns
- Investigate discrepancies and escalate these to relevant management
- Carrying out monthly reconciliations of all open Managed Bank Accounts
- Keep a record of any unmet need identified for specific support or services
This role will suit someone who has experience within a similar position previously, as well as possessing an appreciation of the clients you will be working with. You will also have:
- Strong ability to work flexibly
- Explain complex and financial information to individuals in a clear, accessible and enabling manner
- Confidence in working with Microsoft Office
- Ability to process bank reconciliations and prepare payment runs
- Self-Directed Support, including direct payments schemes
- Understanding of the role of a centre for Independent/Integrated living
- Salary up to £23,300
- Flexi time
- Hybrid Working
- Generous annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- On Site Parking
- Ongoing career support and development
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Managed Bank Account Advisor, Reference: JH / MANBANK". Thank you for your interest.