Brewster Partners are currently working with an Accountancy Practice based in Sheffield who are looking to add an Account Manager to their current finance roster.
The role with primarily focus on management of relationships with clients, acting as a point of contact for all relevant assignments.
The role holds a great deal of responsibility for an assigned client portfolio, with professionalism and efficiency being top working priority.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Monthly preparation of management accounts
- Completing VAT returns (including reconciliation to balance sheets)
- Handling queries from clients
- Management & review of work for trainee accountants
- Preparing statutory filings (including statutory accounts and CT600 returns)
- Performing annual self-assessments
- Exceptional relationship management and communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Previous experience with Xero accounting software
- Experience in a practice environment is desired, but not essential
- Relevant accountancy qualifications (comprehensive experience also to be considered)
- Competitive salary – up to £25000
- Onsite Parking
- Rewarding internal development structure
- Health care scheme included
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Accounts Manager, Reference: JHK / BBBH16095". Thank you for your interest.