Temporary Accounts Assistant - Immediate Start
Brewster Partners are currently recruiting for a manufacturing business based in Barnsley who are looking to take on an experienced Accounts Assistant on a temporary basis.
This position has a varied workload, a varied background will prove advantageous to cover multiple aspects of finance.
Key Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Dealing with sales ledger postings
- Posting of daily sales invoices/credit notes
- Weekly reconciliation of figures for receivables
- Responding to relevant supplier queries on the purchase ledger side
- Processing incoming supplier invoices,
- Production of daily sales report
- Additional Adhoc duties
- Previous finance experience is required
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good IT skills (including Excel)
- Competitive salary - up to £9.50 p/h
- On Site Parking
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Temporary Accounts Assistant - Immediate Start, Reference: JHK / BBBH16073". Thank you for your interest.