Purchase Ledger Clerk
Brewster Partners are currently recruiting for a construction company based in the Doncaster area who are currently looking for a purchase ledger clerk. The role will be part of a busy and friendly department, ideal for someone who possesses a positive work ethic and enjoys being part of a team.
Within this position there will be a high level of responsibility for the creation and maintenance of all employee records including wages and deductions by cross referencing attendance records and completed timesheets.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Processing supplier invoices
- Resolving any invoice related queries
- Performing weekly bacs runs
- Handling petty cash
- Dealing with creation of new supplier accounts, including collecting relevant documents
- Reconciliation of statements
- Previous purchase ledger experience is required (within a manufacturing business being a bonus)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to manage workloads and work as part of a team
- Competitive salary - up to £22,000
- 25 days annual holiday
- Potential for hybrid working
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Purchase Ledger Clerk, Reference: JHK / BBBH16067". Thank you for your interest.