Finance and Compliance Manager
Brewster Partners are currently recruiting for a Finance and Compliance Manager for a charity based in the Doncaster area.
This exciting opportunity will be on a part time basis, working 22.5 hours per week. You will be reporting directly to the CEO.
As the Finance/Compliance manager, you will be responsible for services and financial processing across the foundation, the financial reporting and cashflow being high priority.
This role will require some flexibility with working hours (for example during programme delivery times)
Key Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the senior management team to deliver all relevant financial processing
- Being responsible for budgeting forecasts and expenditure for all departments
- Processing of sales and purchase invoices, dealing with supplier payments
- Managing enquiries with customer, colleagues and relevant partners
- Preparation of year end accounts, liaising with auditors and adjusting balances on sage as per advice of auditors
- Prepare and submit VAT returns
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Prepare accruals and prepayments
- Support internal compliance procedures
- Ad hoc tasks/duties
- Previous experience in financial reporting
- Prior experience with budgets and cashflow projections
- Work with invoice and credit not processing is essential
- Previous use of finance software would be advantageous
- Experience within a charity setting is desirable, but not essential
- Competitive salary - up to £32,000 (pro rata)
- Potential for flexible working hours
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Finance and Compliance Manager, Reference: JHK / BBBH16054". Thank you for your interest.