Purchase Ledger Clerk
Brewster Partners are currently working with a successful engineering business based in Sheffield who are looking to add a purchase ledger clerk to their finance team. The ideal candidate for the position will need to already have prior experience in a similar role.
With this position you will integrate into a small but highly efficient Purchase Ledger team, processing a high volume of invoices and reconciliations.
This role will be working within an environment fit for someone who is a team player, with it being very fast paced the ability to process larger workloads while maintaining accuracy is key.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Processing purchase invoices (both purchase order and non-purchase order)
- Resolving issues with non-matching purchase orders
- Produce regular payment runs for one off payments and monthly payment runs
- Deal with supplier statement reconciliations
- Reconcile cashbooks
- Handle any relevant queries from suppliers
- Previous experience in similar purchase ledger role is essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Good team working skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Competitive salary (up to £24,000)
- 25 days annual leave
- Excellent pension scheme
- Hybrid working
- Employee bonus plans
- Ongoing support and development
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Purchase Ledger Clerk, Reference: JHK / BBBH16047". Thank you for your interest.