Senior Accounts Assistant
Brewster Partners are currently working with a successful manufacturing business based in north Sheffield who are looking to add a senior accounts assistant to their finance team. They are looking for someone who has a proficient background, who can work autonomously and handle the complete daily function of the finance department.
This role will be working within an environment fit for someone who is confident in their professional ability, in a fast paced but rewarding environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Taking responsibility of both the purchase and sales ledger functions
- Dealing with supplier accounts, ensuring payments are kept up to date
- Bank reconciliation
- Credit control
- Record payments made by customers
- Handling of journals
- Previous experience in a finance setting is essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience dealing with both customers and suppliers
- Good IT skills (knowledge of sage would be advantageous)
- AAT qualified (preferred)
- Competitive salary (up to £28,000)
- 21 days annual leave
- On site parking
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Senior Accounts Assistant, Reference: JHK / BBBH16017". Thank you for your interest.