Brewster Partners are currently supporting a highly successful technology company based in Nottingham who are looking to add a Credit Controller into their finance team. The role is an exciting opportunity to be part of a business who possess brilliant company values and have a great working culture. We are looking for individuals with prior experience in finance specifically.
This role will be working within an environment fit for someone who is confident in their professional ability, in a fast paced but rewarding environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Resolving outstanding queries and chasing debt
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Deal with the opening of new customer accounts within set guidelines, using assessments and relevant report methods
- Participate in mid-month debtor reviews
- Providing support where needed to check sales invoices for errors
- Support month end procedures and management of relevant ledgers
- Contribute to the review and development of procedures to ensure best outcomes
- Previous experience in a finance setting is required (minimum 2 years)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good IT skills
- Ability to meet changing requirements
- Competitive salary (up to £26,000)
- 25 days annual leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Potential for hybrid working
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Credit Controller, Reference: JHK / BBBH16009". Thank you for your interest.