Credit Control Assistant
Brewster Partners are currently working with a leading progressive organisation based in the Leeds area. They are a well-known business based in the city centre who are looking to expand their team to recruit a Credit Control Assistant.
This role will be working with a fast-paced environment, where good communication skills and the ability to adhere to deadlines will be key to success.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Producing regular reports showing status on accounts with current arrears
- Arrange for payment of outstanding debts
- Reconciling accounts
- Resolving customer account disputes
- To reduced overall aged debt and reviewing accounts to maximise the collection process
- Collaborating with other internal departments
- General administration duties
- Minimum of 2 year prior experience in credit control
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to adhere to deadlines
- Experience with Microsoft office packages
- Excellent attention to details
- Competitive salary (up to £24,000)
- Potential for hybrid working
- Pension scheme
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Credit Control Assistant, Reference: JHK / BBBH15985". Thank you for your interest.