Brewster Partners are currently working with a family run business based in the Castleford area. The client is looking to add someone to their finance team who has previous experience in credit control.
The position has opened due to increased success within the sector, within a business that prides itself on its working culture. You will be part of a small but highly effective finance team within this role.
This role will be a very hands-on position, with a variety of tasks which will need to be undertaken.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing the company sales ledger
- Reporting to management on various aspects of client accounts (payment histories, credit limits and length of time outstanding
- Accurately post and allocate BACS receipts onto the system
- Producing reports as per set timescales
- Taking responsibility for credit checks, maintenance, and credit limits for new and existing customers
- Contacting relevant customers for payment and resolving any issues that may arise
- Previous experience in credit control is essential
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- The ability to prioritise deadlines
- The ability to communicate within each level of organisation
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel)
- The ability to work both individually and as a part of a team
- Competitive salary (up to £25,000)
- On Site Parking
- 20 days annual leave (increasing upon each year of service)
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Credit Controller, Reference: JHK / BBBH15945". Thank you for your interest.