Accounts Helpdesk Assistant - 12 month contract
Brewster Partners are currently working with a high renowned legal company based in Sheffield city centre who are recruiting for an Accounts Helpdesk Assistant. This role is an excellent long-term opportunity working within a company that prides themselves on a flexible approach to work, you will be working in a supportive environment.
This role will be responsible for support across various areas of the business, from dealing with internal clients to making sure all transactions fit within company guidelines.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring cheques are banking promptly and addressing any issues that may occur
- Processing relevant transactions as required
- Managing various inboxes
- Managing various levels of stationary stock
- Ensuring processed documents have the relevant authorisation
- Dealing with clients’ payments and processing them correctly onto the system
An individual who has a keen interest in finance will be great fit within this position. Strong written and communication skills will be required for the role, as you will be dealing with both internal and external communications. Organisational skills and the ability to be both accurate and prompt will lead to success within this role. Strong IT skills such as Excel will be a cornerstone of the day-to-day functions
- Competitive salary (up to £22,000)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous 25 days annual leave
- Discounts on various services including leisure and travel
- X2 fundraising days within a year (fully paid)
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Accounts Helpdesk Assistant - 12 month contract, Reference: JHK / BBBH15935". Thank you for your interest.