Payroll Administrator within an Accountancy Practice
Brewster Partners are currently working with an established accountancy practice based around the Sheffield area who are looking to add an experienced payroll administrator to their highly successful team. A strong background in Payroll from previous experience is essential to success in this position.
The payroll administrator position will require the individual to perform a variety of functions for various clients. A strong knowledge of IT systems and Microsoft Excel will be advantageous.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Preparation of payroll sheets with a key attention to detail
- Managing pension schemes, administrating changes and reporting along specific deadlines
- Building and maintaining client relationships: Managing expectations, producing solutions and liaising with relevant stakeholders and managers
- Performing year end activities (including distribution of P60 to client specifications)
- Ensuring compliance with current HMRC legislation
The suitable candidate will be a confident communicator, with a willingness to take ownership of a range of queries from senior management and clients. Strong organisational skills will be essential to success within the role.
At least 1 year of prior experience of the full end to end payroll process is required to be considered for this position
- Competitive salary (up to £25,000)
- Pension Scheme
- On Site Parking
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Payroll Administrator within an Accountancy Practice, Reference: JHK / BBBH15794". Thank you for your interest.