Brewster Partners are working on a brand new opportunity with a well-loved charity based in Bury who are looking for a Finance Manager to continue the progression of their ongoing development. The main aims of the role are to provide support to the senior management team and take responsibility of regular financial monitoring.
Adherence to policy and procedures is crucial to success in the role, ensuring compliance is met across the board. Providing further recommendations for improvement is also a key responsibility in this role
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing timely management accounts and other relevant financial reports for senior management
- Assuming responsibility for taxation issues such as national insurance, VAT and corporation tax
- Providing key input on the setting of annual budgets and liaising with relevant managers/finance departments to produce annual finance accounts for auditing purposes
- Taking personal responsibility for the management of pensions
- Acting as a main point of contact for relevant payroll services and HMRC
- Taking relevant steps to protect charity interests
- Act as a line manager for finance assistants; facilitating personal development plans and objectives. Providing annual appraisals
Success in the role will be achieved by an individual who can display inspirational leadership, someone who is able aid the development and support of departmental staff and ensure a strong level of cooperation between different business functions.
You will need possess or be studying towards a relevant CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualification. Qualification by prior experience in the field is also acceptable in this regard.
- Salary package of up to £30,000
- Free onsite parking
- Flexible working pattern
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Finance Manager, Reference: JHK / BBBH15503". Thank you for your interest.