Assistant Management Accountant - Harrogate - Immediate Start
Brewster Partners are working with a well-established and highly successful business based in Harrogate who have an exciting opportunity for an assistant management accountant. Currently growing at sub £10 million turnover, this is a business that fully invests in a team-working culture, taking pride in the fact the quality of their services are a direct result of their ethos.
Reporting directly to the finance manager, key tasks such as preparing client scheduled and financial account preparation will be a vital aspect of within the role. The role will work in collaboration with the existing finance team to provide finance support for key clients and relevant group companies.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Preparation of accounts on a monthly basis, including reviews with relevant clients
- Overseeing credit control and recharging of sales
- Performing annual reviews of property rent schedules, reporting this to local authorities
- Dealing with postings through Navision
- Reconciliation of company bank accounts to the appropriate ledgers
- Dealing with sales invoices to both clients and care providers
- Providing support to other sales and purchase ledger tasks when required
- Providing vital improvements suggestions to increase income
- Producing schedules for board reporting to clients
- Providing cover in the absence of finance department staff
- 1 Year of prior experience in an assistant accountant role
- Punctual time management skills
- Strong communication and inter-personal skill-set
- Good organisational skills
- Competitive salary package (up to £30,000)
- Hybrid working (3 days in office, 2 working from home)
- Study support benefits
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Assistant Management Accountant - Harrogate - Immediate Start, Reference: JHK / BBBH15478". Thank you for your interest.