Brewster Partners are working with a dynamic organisation in Sheffield as they recruit a HR Assistant.
This role is open to fantastic career development opportunities, with the potential of support through your CIPD, as well as further progression within the HR department. The role is full time, permanent, and is based on site to begin with, before offering hybrid once you are settled in the role.
As the HR Assistant will be responsible for acting as the first point of contact for general HR enquiries. This is a very fast paced, busy environment with several hundred employees. Within this role you will also:
- Provide support to the recruitment process, including speaking with candidates, arranging interviews, communicating with hiring managers and informing candidates on their success
- Coordinate pre-employment checks
- Prepare offer letters and contracts
- Keeping track of employee absence
- Main point of contact for general HR enquiries, providing advice on all HR matters
- Working in ensuring the HR administration is accurate and up to date
This role would suit someone who has experience in HR or administration, or possesses a strong passion for wanting to move into this line of work.
You will also:
- Be an excellent administrator
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Have a good understanding of GDPR
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Possess the ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ideally want to pursue CIPD qualification
- Salary up to £20,000
- Free onsite parking
- Career progression
- Support through further qualifications
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: HR Administrator, Reference: JH / HRADM". Thank you for your interest.