Housing Support Officer
Brewster Partners Charity and Not for Profit are currently recruiting for a Housing Support Officer within a Charity organisation for their services in Richmond.
This is a permanent role, based on site, and is part time for either 20 or 30 hours .
You will receive and process referrals, creating individual support plans, work closely with agencies to gain a better understanding of the suitable accommodation on the market.
As well as allocating of appropriate accommodation and support to the client, you will make regular support visits to provide support to customers. You will also ensure of good property maintenance and management through regular checks.
This role will suit someone who is emotionally resilient and robust, and someone who has an appreciation of those involved within this sector.
You will need to be able to:
- Demonstrate a commitment and enthusiasm for working with the client group
- Have an understanding of working positively with people who are socially excluded
- Possess a commitment to enabling and empowering clients to gain independence
- Working knowledge of welfare and housing benefits
- Have knowledge of property management including arrears control and courts procedure
- Emotional resilience in working with challenging behaviours
- Possess a driver’s license with access to a car
This is a very forward thinking charity. A salary of £22,500- £24,900 as well as offering professional development opportunities and assistance with qualifications, as well as other above standard benefits.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Housing Support Officer, Reference: JH / HOUSSUPPOFF". Thank you for your interest.