Head of Business Development
Brewster Partners Charity & Not for Profit are currently recruiting a Head of Business Development on a full time, permanent basis, for our client based in Sheffield.
This is a full time, permanent position, offering hybrid working.
The objective of this role is to both implement and work on a strategy to win new business and generate substantial unrestricted income, whilst ensuring compliance against specific contracts which provide income for the charity.
Duties also include:
- Supporting colleagues in the composition of funding bids/tenders, taking an active in particular with the bid writing.
- Ensuring evidence of impact is collected and used effectively to further build the charity’s reputation
- Liaising with funding organisations, partners and stakeholders, targeting and developing a network of influential external contacts
- Leading the development of a strong PR programme to build the awareness of the charity’s impact
- Ensuring full and accurate costings are included in all bid submissions, making certain these are accurate
- Managing staff from marketing, communications, compliance, and quality departments
The successful person will have worked in a similar position before and ideally be from a business development and/or operational background. In addition;
- Have previous expereince in designing and writing project plans and budgets
- Possess effective skill in fundraising/income generation
- Have in depth experience of preparing successful bids/competitive tenders
- Possess strong project management skills
- Lead and manage others to focus on results, achieving results
This role offers a fantastic salary of between £51,200, along with hybrid working, and true flexible working opportunities.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Head of Business Development, Reference: JH / HOBD". Thank you for your interest.