Brewster Partners Charity & Not for Profit are currently recruiting a Finance Officer, for a charity based in Rotherham.
This role is a full time, permanent position, and will be based on site.
Assisting the Finance Manager, you will work with a wide range of transactional duties to support the accounts team. This will include:
- Payroll services provided by the organisation to external clients
- Providing general administrative duties to the wider finance team
- Data entry onto systems
- Filing of departmental paperwork
- Supporting the Finance Manager in preparing quarterly VAT Returns
- Auditing and processing staff expenses
- Posting and preparing journals
This role will suit someone who has experience of a similar role previously, as well as possessing strong administration skills. As well as:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- An understanding of an accounts department would be advantageous
- Able to plan your own workload
- A strong communicator and proactive team player
- Experience of Sage 50 or 200 would be advantageous
- Knowledge and experience of VAT returns and invoicing
This is a fantastic opportunity with a salary of up to £25,800, very supportive and welcoming environment, on site parking, higher pension contributions and opportunities of private healthcare.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Finance Officer, Reference: JH / FINOFF". Thank you for your interest.