Brewster Partners are delighted to be working with a local charity to strength their finance team by recruiting a Finance Assistant.
You will join an established finance team and ensure all purchase orders are uploaded into the accounts package and all purchase invoices are correctly posted and matched whilst also ensuring that proper process has been followed before transactions are posted.
Duties will include:
- Accurately processing all income, cash and cheques into the fundraising database
- Process all cash donations in accordance with our cash handling policy.
- Accurately process all donations from fundraising platforms e.g. just giving.
- Accurately process all donations received directly into the bank
- Raise invoices as required.
- Act as the first cash counter for cash batches.
- Take responsibility for the administration process of the charity’s regular direct debit giving programme.
- Process all purchase invoices through the relevant creditor accounts.
- Set up supplier accounts as required
In this role you will also ensure all fundraising and donation income is processed accurately and supporters are thanked appropriately.
You will be AAT level 3 or equivalent experienced and experience of using accounting software as well as Strong IT skills including Advanced Excel, with MS office experience and have excellent analytical skills.
You will also need experience of manipulating large volumes of data and the ability to work to tight, shifting deadlines with a high level of attention to detail, with high levels of accuracy.
This is a great role within a growing and every evolving charity
This is a full time, permanent role, paying £20,000.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Finance Assistant, Reference: JH / FINAS". Thank you for your interest.