Brewster Partners Charity & Not for Profit are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant for a charity based in Wakefield, this is a contract position for three months, and is a full time role.
The purpose for this role is to provide high level specialist financial accounting and finance advice. You will also cover the following duties:
- Ensure financial transactions are accounted for in line with the relevant accounting standards/regulations
- Appropriate financial controls are operated
- Provide advice and support on technical issues in relation to the accounting and tax treatment of financial transactions
- Prepare subsidiary financial statements and providing information for tax computations.
- Assist with the statutory accounts preparation
- Assist with audit preparation
The successful person will have experience of working effectively in an environment of complex regulations and procedures, as well as having experience of preparing statutory returns, e.g. VAT, Corporation Tax, financial statements.
You will also have experience of managing financial accounting related services. You do not need to possess an accounting qualification, but being at least part qualified would be beneficial.
This role offers a FTE salary of £28000 , as well as hybrid working opportunities. The three month contract may also be extended.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Financial Accountant, Reference: JH \ FINACC". Thank you for your interest.