Brewster Partners are recruiting for a Document Controller for a prestigious legal firm based in London, on a hybrid basis.
As the Document Creator you will act as the Initial point of contact for real estate clients, whilst identifying work suitable for the wider team, personally championing the document creation process.
As well as this you will:
- Filter document Production Workflow to allocate requests as appropriate
- Create contracts which comply with relevant legislation
- Offer technical document trouble-shooting support to relevant individuals
- Audit the quality of the work produced
- Work closely with clients ensuring efficient project management for their workflow
The ideal candidate will have experience of a similar position previously, as well as:
- Having experience of administering effective workflow management systems
- Previous document production experience; ideally within the legal sector
- Excellent customer service skills, whilst being able to relay information to clients
- Confidence in setting deadlines of project work for clients
A salary of £38,000 - £45,000, as well as offering hybrid working, with flexibility of which days you choose to work. You will have the opportunity of further development through the training offered, whilst having additional career opportunities, should you wish to pursue them.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Document Creator, Reference: JH / DOCCRE". Thank you for your interest.