Brewster Partners Charity and Not for Profit are currently recruiting for a credit controller, for our client based in Sheffield. This role will be a temporary position for 3 months, with the potential to go longer.
Due to an increase in workload, our client is now looking for a temporary credit controller. This role will include the following duties:
- Making contact with clients whose payment is overdue and explaining their terms of credit
- Renegotiating repayment plans with clients – you’ll need to have an assertive but tactful manner with good negotiation skills
- Using databases to check credit records and set up new entries – administrative and computer skills
- Processing payments – an organised, methodical approach and good numeracy
- Visiting debtors to collect payments and tracing missing debtors
This role would suit someone who has previous experience within credit control, has strong skills within Excel, can manipulate data, have a good telephone manner, as well as being confident within statistics.
This is a contract position, offering true flexible working, as well as offering hybrid working, offering people the chance to be flexible with this also.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Credit Controller, Reference: JH / CREDCON". Thank you for your interest.