Brewster Partners are currently supporting a highly successful manufacturing company based in Rotherham who are looking to recruit a Contracts Administrator.
This is a full time, permanent role, with hybrid working opportunities.
Within this role you will work in through processing of contract amendments, whilst acting as the interlink between the Sales and Operations teams. As well as this you will:
- Deal with queries from the Customers
- Communicate with customers to ensure the accurate delivery of their order; ensuring of contract creation accuracy
- Inform the wider team of new contracts
- Work closely with sales and operations teams to ensure the new contracts are accurate.
- Previous experience within a similar role or one within administration
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office
- Strong customer focus
- Work to tight deadlines
- Able to prioritise and work as part of a team
- Proactive approach
- Excellent training opportunities
- Hybrid working
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Free on site parking
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Contracts Administrator, Reference: JH / CONTADM". Thank you for your interest.