Brewster Partners are currently recruiting for an Administrator for a business based in Rotherham. This is a full time, permanent role, based on site.
This is a full time, permanent, role, based on site.
Within this role you will work as part of a dedicated customer service team, whilst being responsible for the relationship management of large clients. As well as this you will:
- Ensure that your client orders and enquiries are actioned effectively and in line with company policy
- Co-ordinate enquiries and orders with internal departments; ensuring of excellent communication throughout
- Work in the compilation of project bids; underpinning the details of this with internal departments and external stakeholders
- Support customer visits to head office, and where applicable offering site tours
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Excellent communicator, able to work with and delegate across all levels of an organisation
- Keen eye for detail and able to work under pressure; hitting tight deadlines
- Very strong administrator and excellent communicator
- It would be beneficial to possess an NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration, but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity offering £22,000 as well as other above average benefits.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Administrator, Reference: JH / COMADM". Thank you for your interest.