Business Data Administrator
Brewster Partners are currently recruiting for a dynamic business based in Doncaster, who have a vacancy for a Business Support Analyst.
This is a full time, permanent role, based on site.
Within this role you will drive improved sales forecast accuracy and inventory planning through strategic planning and support of commercial team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Being responsible for the forecasting, contract sales and Product Introduction, as well as discontinuation processes
- Identify sales trends against key customers/products incorporating any risk products
- Project management, co-ordination and data analysis in line with the products performance
- Conducting monthly reporting, highlighting sales adherence to product portfolio and forecast
- Support of sales team in developing contract sales
- Being able to manipulate data, whilst explaining this in easy to understand ways
- Working as the interlink between several different departments, ensuring of the flow of communication/data and ensuring this is accurate
This role would suit someone with experience of a similar role previously, or someone who is very passionate in working with data. As well as:
- Ability to communicate confidently and professionally
- Computer literate in Microsoft office and email
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong willingness to learn new skills
- Competitive salary – up to £25000
- Career progression opportunities
- Excellent training
- Regular social outings, and great team spirit
- Flexible on start and finish times
- On Site Parking
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Business Data Administrator, Reference: JH / BUSADMI". Thank you for your interest.