Entry level Payroll Administrator
Brewster Partners are currently recruiting for an exciting position based in Sheffield for an entry level Payroll Assistant with a well-established client in the health care sector. The role is part of a newly created team with aim of making payroll an internal process for the business. Encompassing a modern and fun environment, the client is looking for someone to be part of a growing business that prides itself on success and the morale of its staff.
This position will require the individual to perform a variety of functions for various clients. As the team is a brand-new opportunity within the business, the candidate will be reporting directly to the payroll manager.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Preparation of weekly payroll
- Collating time sheets from staff
- Reporting on overall timesheet queries
- Regular generation of payment and billing
- Generating payslips for various clients
- Regular reporting of standard weekly payrolls
An individual who is has a desire to exceed will fit in very well within this companies’ culture. You will integrate into a team who operate in a fast-paced environment, with ongoing support being a key part of the development process.
The business is on the lookout for someone who loves working as part of a busy team who can also lend support to others where it is needed.
No previous experience in payroll is required but may be advantageous for the position.
- Competitive salary (up to £23,000)
- Various individual and team incentive opportunities
- Discounted retail and leisure activities
- Pension Scheme
- On Site Parking
- Ongoing career support and development
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Entry level Payroll Administrator, Reference: JHK / BBBH15909". Thank you for your interest.