Brewster Partners are currently recruiting for a Barrister Clerk for a business based in Leeds. This is a full time, permanent role.
This is a full time, permanent, role, offering hybrid working.
Within this role you will act as the central point of communication between clients and the barristers. Within this role you will also:
- Negotiate the fee with the client, depending on how much work is required.
- Consistently communicating throughout the organisation and external stakeholders.
- Diary management on behalf of the barristers, ensuring you work closely with clients to match them with relevant barrister.
- First point of contact for further business development
- Ensure of case management being accurate and up to date
- Management of other office staff
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Able to lead and manage a small team
- Keen eye for detail and able to work under pressure; hitting tight deadlines
- Very strong administrator and excellent communicator
- Able to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Salary £25,000
- Hybrid Working
- Centrally located
- Above average benefits
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Barrister Clerk, Reference: JH / BARCLE". Thank you for your interest.