Assistant Management Accountant
Brewster Partners Charity & Not for Profit are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant for a charity based in Wakefield, this is a full time, permanent position.
The purpose for this role is to sit within the Financial Control Team, and ensure that all financial control processes are completed accurately. You will also:
- Reconcile monthly payroll and pass to Bankline for approval
- Pay HMRC payroll Tax/NIC deductions
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register
- Reconcile and post PayPal donation income
- Assisting with preparing Monthly Management Accounts
- Complete variance analysis
- Balance Sheet Control Accounts monitoring and reconciliation
The successful person have experience in a similar role, and will be at least part qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA). You will be adept with all aspects of Microsoft Office, in particular with Excel, and will be au fait with learning new systems.
You will be proactive in foreseeing potential issues, and will be an excellent communicator. You will also be comfortable in discussing financial performance with people within the wider business.
This role offers a salary of £30,000 - £35,000, as well as other opportunities to progress and above industry benefits.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Assistant Management Accountant, Reference: JH / ASSMANAC". Thank you for your interest.