Administrator / Receptionist
Brewster Partners Charity and Not For Profit are currently recruiting for an Administrator/Receptionist for our client based in Sheffield. This role will be a full time contract for up to 12 months.
This is a 12 month contract, based in Sheffield at the clients offices in Anston.
This role will work as part of the admin team providing flexible administrative support across the organisation, whilst also acting the first point of contact when required.
As well as this you will:
- Provide administrative support to the Head of Care and the Care Team including medical staff
- Diary organisation of meetings
- Provide and circulate required information to support timely process of invoices
- Minute taking, collating and distributing minutes, action logs and meeting papers in accordance with agreed deadlines
- Participate in providing reception cover for the client; acting as a professional
- Develop effective working relationships and communication within the whole team
The ideal candidate would experience of working in a similar position previously, as well as being competent in working at pace, as well as being confident in taking notes. You will be adept at working individually, and be able to plan and prioritise tasks.
Due to the nature of work of the client, you will be knowledgeable of GDPR, and will be able to uphold all aspects of confidentiality.
This is a contract role for up to 12 months.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Administrator / Receptionist, Reference: JH / ADMREC". Thank you for your interest.