Brewster Partners Charity and Not for Profit are currently recruiting for a part time, Administrator within a Charity organisation for their services in Doncaster.
This is a part time, temporary role for around 6 months, working 21 hours per week. There can be flexibility to which days you choose to work also.
Within this role you will:
- Process daily Operation Safeguard (Ops SG) orders and prepare packs
- Process and prepare daily Guardian memberships
- Generate monthly Founding Guardian (FG) general renewals and prepare renewal packs
- Cross ref monthly FG direct debit renewals with accounts manager spread sheet and update database accordingly
- Respond to Guardian and FG queries via email and telephone
- Develop and generate Guardian renewals for retention
- Assist with general office tasks as required
You will have experience in working in a similar role previously, adept at working at pace, and be a confident communicator.
You will be confident at pick up new systems, and be comfortable working as the first point of contact also.
This is a very dynamic charity. A salary of £8.91 per hour as well as flexibility in which days you choose to work, as well as other above standard benefits.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Administrator, Reference: JH / ADMIN". Thank you for your interest.