Brewster Partners Charity and Not for Profit are currently recruiting for a HR Manager for our client based in Bury, who are a specialist charity.
This is role is permanent position, and is open to both full and part time applicants.
As the HR Manager, you will play a key part in implementing the new culture of the charity, whilst partnering with the external HR Support agency when applicable. As well as this you will:
- Oversee recruitment, selection, and the onboarding process
- Managing the appraisal system and conducting appraisal meetings
- Managing and training the HR team
- Monitoring various aspects of an employee’s performance, such as attendance or KPI performance
- Accessing the need for training and then designing and implementing training programs accordingly
- Handling any disciplinary processes and formal grievances
- Setting and reviewing pay structures and employee perks and benefits
This role would suit someone who has experience at a similar level, or someone who is looking to take a step up to HR Manager.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to listen and effectively verbalise ideas
- Strong leadership and people skills
- An appreciation of the impact culture has on performance
- CIPD Level 5 or equivalent
- A solid understanding of the key principles of employment law
- Solid ethics and morals and sound judgement
This is a fantastic opportunity to part of a charity with a fantastic cause. A salary of between £35,000 - £40,000 is on offer, as well as on site parking and many other benefits.
Managing Partner – Charity & Not-for-Profit
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: HR Manager, Reference: JH / HRMAN". Thank you for your interest.