Learning and Development Advisor
Brewster Partners are working with a Barnsley based company to recruit a Learning and Development Advisor. The role will involve working closely with colleagues and managers to ensure learning needs are identified and delivery of learning and development activities to support business and personal objectives.
- Designing and delivering training programmes
- Using a variety of delivery methods.
- Creating and delivery of engaging, high quality and innovative learning which positively drive the behaviours / improved performance of the business
- Deliver training to different teams / functions within the business including the technical department, manager training and new starter / induction training
- Conduct training and learning needs analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of designing, creating and editing learning content
- Experienced in the full training cycle
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- CIPD qualification is desirable
- Previous experience in an L and D role
- Willing to travel to new stores
- Free parking
- Company discounts
- Development opportunities
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Learning and Development Advisor, Reference: GH / LnDAdvisor2". Thank you for your interest.