Customer Resolutions Officer
Brewster Partners are recruiting for a large Doncaster based business within their 'resolutions' department. Due to additional workload they are looking for a suitably experienced Customer Resolutions Officer to join thier team. The successful candidate will resolve customer disputes in line with existing company policies and procedures.
- Investigate customer disputes obtaining all appropriate evidence to fully understand queries and disputes by liaising with customers and cross functional colleagues.
- Accurately document all activity on disputes to ensure records are detailed and up to date.
- Obtain debit note cancellations and repayment of invalid deductions.
- Provide guidance and instruction to financial shared services.
- Provide facts and recommendations to senior management in order for decisions to be made at appropriate levels.
- Provide advice and guidance to colleagues on policies and procedures and ways of working in order to minimise waste and disruption.
- Provide accurate and detailed reports and summaries as required.
- Comply with company code of ethics.
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience working in a Credit/Finance environment
- All applicants must have excellent customer service and resolutions experience
- Ability to work on own initiative, tenacious, attention to detail, persuasive
- £18,000 - £20,000,
- Monday to Friday 9-5pm with a 30 minute unpaid break (37.5 hrs p/w).
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Customer Resolutions Officer, Reference: GH / 9890". Thank you for your interest.