Brewster Partners are recruiting for a leading regional practice in the heart of Sheffield city centre to recruit for a Compliance Administrator. My client are known for their high quality Legal Services and exceptional service to their clients.
The role will join their Mortgage Completion team and will be responsible for managing day to day operational duties and proactively progress case loads to Completion, communicating with clients effectively on their property transactions.
- Dealing with clients both over the telephone and in person.
- Dealing with the Land Registry, Mortgage Lenders and other relevant parties.
- Responding to any queries raised by the Land Registry and other relevant parties.
- Dealing with incoming post.
- Liaising with residential conveyancing teams across all offices to ensure that any outstanding queries are fully resolved at the earliest opportunity
- Diarising and dealing with outstanding applications.
- Preparing files for closing and electronic archiving.
- Scanning files for electronic archiving.
- Requesting files from archive.
- Previous experience in a similar industry is essential
- Working in professional services / regulated industry previously will be an advantage
- Strong work history and longevity in previous roles
- Strong attention to detail
- Good with numbers
- Interest in property
- City centre location
- Desirable working hours
- Career development opportunities
- Pension scheme
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Compliance Administrator, Reference: GH / 76890". Thank you for your interest.