Brewster Partners Recruitment Group are working with a leading supplier to recruit for a Procurement Specialist to support the Procurement Manager. This is a permanent role.
Supporting the Regional Procurement Manager, the role will be to support in the implementation of all procurement processes during and after.
- To work in a constructive team with the Regional Procurement Manager and Category Managers to provide local insight and support as well as a challenge to provide regional information back to the Category Managers.
- To ensure savings targets are achieved for the Region across all Categories in collaboration with the Finance department including the completion of ABC Analysis and true reconciliation gap analysis and subsequent actions
- To support the Region in monitoring supplier performance, to ensure all suppliers perform within agreement terms.
- To support the Region in supplier risk management, working on risks identification and monitoring alongside mitigation management and have audits.
- To lead local supplier sourcing and management, to provide Region support and involvement to International tenders.
- CIPS Level 4 would be advantageous, however not essential
- Previous Procurement experience is essential
- Good knowledge of supply markets, cost drivers and use of commodity indices
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent knowledge of IT Systems
- Basic salary on offer up to £32000 (DOE)
- Monday – Friday 37.5 hours a week
- Immediate start!
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Procurement Executive, Reference: GH / 4646". Thank you for your interest.