Brewster Partners are recruiting for an Internal Recruiter. My client are a recruiter of choice and offer a fantastic culture and working environment. As my clients Internal Recruiter you will actively work collaboratively within the Group HR team and the wider business and will have responsibility for talent and resourcing delivery to support the strategic growth plans. My client are considering candidates on either a full or part-time basis, working between 30 and 37.5 hours per week, over 4 or 5 days.
- Be a key partner and subject matter expert for talent and resourcing activities
- Work in partnership with colleagues to deliver the resourcing, talent and succession strands of the People Strategy
- Provision of a professional recruitment and resourcing service with responsibility for the full talent acquisition cycle through to onboarding
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to support talent and resourcing requirements, including internal resourcing and external recruitment
- Provide guidance and advice on appropriate methods of advertising and attraction for roles
- Actively manage speculative applications to allow inclusion in talent pools
- Ensure that compliance, legal and regulatory requirements are fully met
- Identify and co-ordinate opportunities to build talent pipelines with the wider Group HR team
- Work with the wider Group HR team and others to develop the Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
- Keep up to date with all legislative changes and their impacts and ensure the companies approach is adjusted to maximise opportunities and mitigate risk
- Champion a collaborative and aligned working culture within the Group HR team; and actively support the continuous sharing and learning within the team
- Develop strong supplier relationships to maximise commercial value and ensure service delivery is managed in accordance with defined agreements
- Take responsibility to monitor and manage all recruitment and resourcing activity and provide accurate data on request
- Use Management Information to make recommendations for change
- Participate in internal and external meetings to ensure consistency and quality of resourcing provision is in line with expectations
- Share knowledge and best practice across the Group HR team and wider subsidiary businesses
- Role model our values, continuously seeking out opportunities for improvement
- Undertake project work as required
- As a natural planner and problem solver, you’ll have strong collaboration skills and a keen eye for detail.
- It is important that you have knowledge and delivery experience of the latest resourcing trends and legislation.
- You should be digitally competent with the ability to utilise technology to achieve recruitment results.
- You should have a demonstrable career history within a similar in-house recruitment or resourcing role.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously, you’ll have excellent communication skills and a great team ethic.
- You will be able to develop relationships with internal stakeholders, to prioritise during busy periods and to support hiring managers to achieve their talent aims and ambitions.
- A fantastic salary – my client are committed to promoting equality and diversity and gender pay parity
- Profit share scheme
- Fantastic pension plan
- Life assurance benefit based on multiples of salary
- Private medical insurance for you and your family
- My client will help you manage the balance of work and home with agile working and flexibility to ensure that you can be there for those important life events
- 24 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays, with the ability to buy additional leave
- Enhanced pay if you take leave due to becoming a parent
- Committed to personal growth and internal talent development
- Cycle to Work salary sacrifice scheme, which includes access to e-bikes
- Access to electric and hybrid vehicle leasing
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Internal Recruiter, Reference: GH / 456789". Thank you for your interest.