Procurement / Purchasing Admin Team Leader
Brewster Partners are excited to be bringing this fantastic opportunity to the market. My client in Worksop are looking for a Procurement Team Leader. This role will be responsible for the daily work allocation, resource planning and output of the Procurement shared service team ensuring that processing of purchase orders and Supplier information portal are completed accurately and on time.
This role will sort someone from a similar background, is experienced in dealing with high volumes of data, high attention to detail and management experience.
- Monitor daily team targets and team outputs ensuring all inbound interactions are logged, classified correctly and within the agreed SLA’s.
- Monitor and review performance of the team’s processes, ensuring any changes are updated, communicated and logged.
- Be a point of escalation for the team on issues that do not fall within standard process or guidance
- Drive performance of the team savings and individuals using clear objectives, communications and performance management.
- Ensure delivery of induction and on-going training for all staff in the Procurement Shared Services
- Review and monitor non-compliance
- Performance management of direct reports,
- Own and resolve escalations
- Monitor and drive PO approvals and compliance
- Monitor team savings and drive supplier performance reviews
- Approve catalogues/bank details/BACS escalations
- Strong skills in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Numerate and Literate
- An understanding of SAP and Oracle preferred but not essential
- A good understanding of Procurement process
- Experience of leading teams to deliver against SLA’s and to achieve business goals.
- Experience of developing and coaching team members to maximise potential.
- Experience of working in a busy Customer Service/Procurement/Finance environment.
- Fantastic salary
- 25 day holiday
- My client will support CIPs
- Work from home 2 days per week
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Procurement / Purchasing Admin Team Leader, Reference: GH / 416789". Thank you for your interest.